Notices(Last updated on 31 March 2021)
- Tuesday 13th April - Machine Authorisation at the shed.
The session will cover:
Bench and drop saws (Be), band saws (Ba) and routers (Ro). Bill Lehmann will introduce the bench and band saws and Don Liggins will introduce the routers.
Each of the two session lasts about 40 minutes and has a maximum group size of 8. If there are more than 8 members attending then the group will be split in two and the sessions will be run simultaneously, then repeated with the groups swapped over.
If you want to attend this session please reply, indicating which machines you are interested in, to:
Don Morrison email@example.com
- BBQ lunches are on the last Friday of the Month. Next: Friday, 30th April. 12:30pm. $2 coin please for the sausage sizzle.
- BBQ breakfasts are on the second Tuesday of the month at 8 am. Register your interest with Bernie so catering numbers can be planned for. Next: Tuesday 13th April. $5 donation for breakfast.
- Training sessions - Now that the Shed is back in full swing we are formalizing training sessions for both machinery and technology.
- Computer and mobile phone use training - 1st and 3rd Tuesdays. This will be held on the TV screen in the meeting room and is open to all members and their partners. Please email us to indicate you will be attending and if your partner is coming. Computer Training - please bring your own laptop for hands-on discussion of most-used software. Please email us to book.
- Machine authorization - 2nd and 4th Tuesdays. Please email us to indicate you will be attending and which machines you are interested in.
Tuesday: 9am – 3pm
Wednesday: 9am - 12:30pm
Thursday: 9am – 12.30pm
Friday: 9am – 12.30pm
Saturday: 9am – 12.30pm
Landline: 09 880 9800 - Mobile: 021 082 90970 (Terry)
Address: Waiatarua Reserve, 98 Abbotts Way, Remuera, Auckland 1072, New Zealand