Notices(Last updated on 7 December 2020)
- Upcoming events. As usual there will be regular updates on shed activities each day at the shed
morning tea. For those who may not be able to get to the shed, here is a
round-up of our recent and upcoming activities.
Monday 7 December on Zoom. Brad from NZ Air Force - “P3 Orion” presentation. Brad is a tactician flying Search & Rescue missions in a P3 Orion.
Tuesday 8 December monthly BBQ breakfast at the shed starting at 8:00am, $5 donation please
Saturday 12 December. Outreach event. Heart Movement Family Christmas our toy car stand. Marist Rugby club, Dunkirk Road.
Tuesday 22 December last regular shed day before our holiday break. A BBQ lunch at 12 noon ($2).
Tuesday 12 January 2021 First regular shed day in 2021.
Open days during the holiday break (limited activities, set by SMC): Tuesday 29 December, Tuesday 5 January, Saturday 9 January
Saturday 13 February 2021 Families and Funders event at the shed from 10am to 2pm
- BBQ lunches are on the last Friday of the Month.
- BBQ breakfasts are on the second Tuesday of the month at 8 am. Register your interest with Bernie so catering numbers can be planned for.
- Members are requested to make a $2 donation for lunch and a $5 donation for breakfast.
- Training sessions - Now that the Shed is back in full swing we are formalizing training sessions for both machinery and technology.
- Computer and mobile phone use training - 1st and 3rd Tuesdays. This will be held on the TV screen in the meeting room and is open to all members and their partners. Please email us to indicate you will be attending and if your partner is coming. Computer Training - please bring your own laptop for hands-on discussion of most-used software. Please email us to book.
- Machine authorization - 2nd and 4th Tuesdays. Please email us to indicate you will be attending and which machines you are interested in.
Tuesday: 9am – 3pm
Wednesday: 9am - 12:30pm
Thursday: 9am – 12.30pm
Friday: 9am – 12.30pm
Saturday: 9am – 12.30pm
Landline: 09 880 9800 - Mobile: 021 082 90970 (Terry)
Address: Waiatarua Reserve, 98 Abbotts Way, Remuera, Auckland 1072, New Zealand