Notices(Last updated on 7 September 2020)
- Wednesday Opening. The board met Tuesday and decided that as a first step towards easing congestion on popular morning sessions we will arrange to open every Wednesday morning. This will start in about 3 weeks on Wednesday, 19th August, 9:00 - 12:30pm.The idea is to spread attendance and reduce numbers on existing days. So consider changing your days of attendance.
- New weekly
Zoom schedule:- Monday at 10:30 Zoom with a guest speaker.
Monday Zoom sessions:
5 October Our member Gerard Roberson, "A Year in Toulouse with Air NZ"
Friday at 10:30 Zoom from the Shed meeting room to share in the morning tea chit chat.
- BBQ lunches are on the last Friday of the Month.
- BBQ breakfasts are on the second Tuesday of the month at 8 am. Register your interest with Bernie so catering numbers can be planned for.
- Members are requested to make a $2 donation for lunch and a $5 donation for breakfast.
- Training sessions - Now that the Shed is back in full swing we are formalizing training sessions for both machinery and technology.
- Computer and mobile phone use training - 1st and 3rd Tuesdays. This will be held on the TV screen in the meeting room and is open to all members and their partners. Please email us to indicate you will be attending and if your partner is coming. Computer Training - please bring your own laptop for hands-on discussion of most-used software. Please email us to book.
- Machine authorization - 2nd and 4th Tuesdays. Please email us to indicate you will be attending and which machines you are interested in.
7-8 November Mens Shed Region 1 stand
at the Motorcycle Show at ASB Showgrounds.
Shed CLOSED under Level 2
Tuesday: 9am – 3pm
Wednesday: 9am - 12:30pm
Thursday: 9am – 12.30pm
Friday: 9am – 12.30pm
Saturday: 9am – 12.30pm
Landline: 09 880 9800 - Mobile: 021 082 90970 (Terry)
Address: Waiatarua Reserve, 98 Abbotts Way, Remuera, Auckland 1072, New Zealand